Join us, Bright Pink and industry experts for an informative Tweet Chat to discuss family cancer health prevention, history and options available to help give you peace of mind and knowledge to help you and your family.
Flora Poleshchuk, MS, CGC
Preventative Care NE RMS
Deborah Lindner, MD
Chief Medical Officer, Bright Pink
- Why is knowing your family’s cancer health history useful?
- What tools are available to help assess my cancer risk?
- How can I encourage other family members to share their medical information related to cancer?
- How does my personal diagnosis of cancer impact my family members?
- What recent advances in family cancer health prevention and treatments have occurred?
- What if my knowledge about my family cancer health history is incomplete or imprecise?
- What support services are available today to help people share their family cancer health history?
- How do I know if genetic cancer testing is right for me and my family, and what are the first steps?
Get more information about how you may be affected by certain genetic mutations today.