Over the past several months, incredible efforts have been made by healthcare professionals all over the world in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. We understand that every situation is unique, and we don’t want cost to be a barrier when it comes to making a decision regarding hereditary cancer testing. The Myriad Promise is our commitment to provide patients with access to accurate and affordable genetic results. If you’re concerned about an inherited cancer risk, Myriad is here to provide access to accurate and affordable testing during this challenging time.
We recognize that many patients are struggling financially as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. At Myriad, we never want cost to be a barrier for you when it comes to receiving the genetic insights you need to make important healthcare decisions. Myriad has broad insurance coverage with 97% of private insurance companies having coverage for Myriad’s tests. In addition, 75% of patients receiving a hereditary cancer test will have no out-of-pocket costs.
For those patients who do have out-of-pocket costs, Myriad offers several financial assistance options that they may be eligible for.
- 60% of patients are eligible for Myriad’s Tiered Financial Assistance Program (MFAP) which offers reduced out-of-pocket costs, based on a patient’s family income, size (up to 4x federal poverty guidelines), and medical expenses.
- Flexible payment plans allow interest-free payments for as little as $15/month
- Financial hardship support– if a patient is experiencing financial hardship, such as being furloughed or laid-off by their employer due to COVID-19, we will work directly with the patient to find an option that works for them, based on their financial situation. That is our Myriad Promise.
To learn more visit: https://myriadwomenshealth.com/patient/myriad-access-program/
Virtual Solutions for myRisk®
A few of our virtual solutions include:
- The option to have a Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer test kit shipped directly to you here
- You’ve received your myRisk®kit, now what? Virtual Testing: Three Simple Steps Blog Post
- On-demand post-test patient education here
All content provided on this website, including any blog entry, is for informational and educational purposes only. This content is largely taken from other sources, including the links listed throughout this site. The owner of this website makes no representations and expressly disclaims any warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the continuing availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. If a medical question or situation arises, consult your medical provider.