Approximately 5% to 10% of all cancers develop because a person inherited a genetic mutation in a way that encourages the disease to grow. Individuals with these genetic mutations are far more likely to develop certain cancers, often at a much earlier age than the general population.
These electronic self-assessment tools can help you determine whether you may be a candidate to get tested for several of the most common hereditary cancer syndromes.
- Quickly identifies your risk in less than 30 seconds
- Available on all devices
- Immediately provides a result when one “red flag” is indicated in your history
- Links to clinical guidelines to support the red flags
- Patient education video for the syndrome indicated
Take the Quiz
- Helps identify whether you are appropriate for hereditary cancer testing
- Collects a full cancer family history
- Generates a 4-generation pedigree
- Lists all the “red flags” indicated in the family
- Provides a chart summary for both you and your family
- Takes approx. 6 minutes to complete