"Accurate knowledge of cancer risk. Actionable direction for patient management"
A scientific advancement that will revolutionize hereditary cancer testing and patient care
By testing with Myriad myRisk™, you’ve just taken an important step in learning whether you are at increased risk for hereditary cancer and the management steps that can lower your risk.
Myriad myRisk hereditary cancer panel combines your genetic information with the personal and family history you give your provider to determine your hereditary cancer risk.
About Myriad’s myRisk™ hereditary cancer test
- Evaluates clinically actionable gene mutations associated with a focus on eight cancer sites
- Blends genetic test status AND personal/family cancer history into clinically actionable risk assessment and follow-up
Myriad delivers unsurpassed analysis and interpretation
- Only Myriad has performed over one million patient genetic tests over 15 years
- Proprietary methodologies to interpret gene mutations other labs cannot offer
Personal and family history is KEY for
- Appropriate patient identification for testing
- Patient management recommendations, especially for those testing negative
A lifetime commitment from Myriad
- Affordable update testing will be available to those patients who have previously tested with Myriad
- Myriad commits to being at the forefront of genetics and provide updates to reports as needed